T4/5 Le Biot 135 sqm
|380 000 €|
This flat is atypical because of its enormous charm thanks to its exposed beams, its ancient stones and its beautiful sizes of rooms. The exteriors are also very big assets: the covered terrace of 28m ², the two balconies for 13.5m ² and the land of 2500m ² approximately; from where you can enjoy the Southwest exposure and the really nice mountains and nature view.
It is suitable for a year-round habitation with the proximity of the primary school, but also as a pied-à-terre in secondary residence.
The apartment is in a chalet of only 3 apartments, is in very good condition and equipped. It is also sold furnished.
The apartment has two parking spaces.
You just have to put down your suitcases, and enjoy its warm atmosphere!
EXCLUSIVE to the Alpesvente agency
Planned out as follows:
In the basement :
- An entrance hall with access from the outside, with an old press, and giving access to all rooms on this level and on the upper floor
- A pantry
- An individual toilet with a handbasin
- Laundry room with washing machine connection
On the ground floor :
- A covered and arranged terrace in stones, giving access to the kitchen
- A kitchen with access from the terrace, and wood stove
- A corridor giving access to all rooms of this level and also to the basement and the upper floor, cupboard
- A bedroom with mazot style and with two bunk beds
- A second bedroom with mazot style and with double bed and cupboard
- A bathroom with shower, handbasin and, towel radiator
- A living room with access from the ground floor and giving access to the mezzanine, beautiful central fireplace, access to a private balcony, cupboards, exposed beams and high ceilings
- A bedroom suite with double bed and access to a private balcony and a bathroom with shower, toilet, handbasin and towel radiator
- A mezzanine under roof open on the living room, with visible beams and corner loft. Possibility of converting it into a bedroom
Charming and popular village of the Vallée d’Aulps by its good exposition to the sun and its proximity to the resorts, Le Biot is located in between Thonon les Bains and Morzine, and in between La Baume and Saint Jean d’Aulps to be more precise. The heart of the hamlet offers a bar/restaurant, a bakery, a cheese shop, hairdresser and a primary school. The other closest shops are the ones in St Jean d’Aulps only 3 minutes away by car.
In the winter, the closest ski slopes are the ones Saint Jean d’Aulps (Le Roc d’Enfer) at about 15 minutes away by car, or the ones in the Morzine-Les Gets-Avoriaz resort which are all accessible from Morzine at about 15-20 minutes by car. All of these resorts are part of the Portes du Soleil which also grants access to Switzerland with a total of 650km of ski slopes.
In the summer, the village offers a number of different possibilities of trails. It is also possible to get to the Lac de Montriond in 10 minutes by car for going on ideal walks with friends and family. Lake Geneva and its beaches is located only 25km away.
The Geneva airport is situated one hour and twenty minutes away by car.
This apartment is available to buy in your real estate agency AlpesVente located in the heart of the village of Saint Jean d'Aulps, 1852 Route des Grandes Alpes, 74430.
Regarding the price: it includes the agency fees at the seller's expense.
Don’t hesitate to contact us at 00336.8980.7416 for any questions or to organize a viewing.
Appartement à vendre proposé par l'agence immobilière ALPESVENTE à Saint-Jean-D'aulps
N’hésitez pas à nous contacter au 06 89 80 74 16 pour obtenir plus d’informations ou organiser une visite.
Mandate Nº 18510. Agency fees paid by the vendor. This property is in a condominium comprising 3 Lots. No procedure is in progress. Our fees : http://alpesvente.com/fichier-286-Wy02k-honoraires_vente_et_loc_fusionnes.pdf